Dear user, According to EU Regulation 2016/679, the Region4PerMed project partners, as joint data controllers on the site www.regions4permed.eu, invite you to read this information regarding the use of your personal data. The information is not valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the site mentioned above.
Data controllersThe Data Controllers of personal data deriving from the use of the www.regions4permed.eu site are:
- The Coordinator, the Tuscany Life Sciences Foundation (TLS), based in Via Fiorentina, 1 53100 Siena - Italy, e-mail email@example.com.
- Sächsisches Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst established in Wigardstraße 17
- 01097 Dresden, e-mail: .............................. ..
- Axencia de Coñecemento en Saúde (Health Knowledge Agency) - ACIS, based in Avda. Fernando de Casas Novoa, No. 37. CNL Building. Portal A-B. 1st floor, San Lázaro, CP 15707, Santiago de Compostela. In Coruña, Spain, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urząd Marszałkowski Województwa Dolnośląskiego, Wybrzeże Słowackiego 12-14, 50-411 Wrocław, Poland, e-mail: email@example.com
- Wroclaw Medical University, Wybrzeże L. Pasteura 1, 50-367 Wrocław, Poland, email: IOD@umed.wroc.pl
- Regional Foundation for Biomedical Research, Piazza Città di Lombardia 1, 20124 Milan, Italy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Details and purposes of Personal Data processingContact form By filling out the contact form with personal Data, the Users consent to the use indicated in the header of the form. Personal Data collected: e-mails and names. Mailing list or newsletter By registering to the mailing list or the newsletter, the user's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information relating to the website, project and partners activities may be transmitted. The user's email address could also be added to this list as a result of Website registration. Personal Data collected: name and e-mail. The explicit and voluntary contact via emails to the addresses indicated on this website involves by its very nature the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Method of treatmentPersonal data are processed by the Data Controllers using IT tools and paper forms, acquired and stored by Partners, external party hosting the website and technical staff in charge of the processing. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, in compliance with the EU Regulation 679/2016. The data can be viewed by the EU exclusively for the purposes of administrative checks related to the project and in a confidentiality regime. The treatment will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected. For the document conservation obligations related to the reporting of the project mentioned above, they will be kept for a period of not less than 5 years from the end of the project.
Rights of the interested partyAt any time, the interested party can exercise the rights on the data provided (articles 15, 16, 17 18, 20, 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679), writing to email@example.com. In particular, each interested party has the following rights:
- right of access, for example the ability to access all personal user information;
- right of rectification, for example the possibility of obtaining the updating of inaccurate personal data without justified delay;
- right to be forgotten, consisting in the right to cancel personal data;
- right to restriction of processing, when the subject obtain from the controller restriction of data processing where one of the case described by art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016 applies;
- right to data portability, allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services;
- right of withdrawal of consent at any time;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the event of a violation of data processing (Article 77 of Regulation 679/2016), except for cases provided in Chapter III, Article 2- Legislative Decree 101/2018);
- right to an effective judicial remedy against a supervisory authority in cases described by Article 78 of Regulation 679/2016;